Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Game 02- Behind the Smile


(Confusing moment of my life)

Look at this wonderful and smiling creation
The face that might anybody gets attention
Envied him, praise him and turns you on
But don’t be a slave of that stupid emotion.

Behind those smiles full of pretension
Struggling to change this illusion
Fighting for own self to continue go on
But how can I bring back the real person?

Is this what I want to be?
But why I am not feeling free?
Or I am just pretending to be happy
But deep inside I am tired and lonely.

Who will gonna help me
To enlighten and guide my way
All of this tribulations who wants to carry
Just for a while to rest my wearied body..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)