Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Game 07 – Home Sweet Home


(my new home – villa of Eng’r. Hajjaj)

A warmed welcome from my fellow countrymen
Preparing “kabsa” rice and roasted chicken
Assisted me inside to feel comfortable and better
That was the very first time we met each other.

We are four Filipinos at the villa
I’m from Cebu and they are from Manila
Bulacan and Pampangga…

I found myself sitting on the bed
Questions running on my head
Where I am now and what lies ahead?
This is really is it? Indeed!

I tried to relax and lied down
In that quite room and did not make a sound
Felt lonely and nobody is around
Can’t moved and felt like being bound.

Congratulations! You may proceed to LEVEL 2

1 comment:

  1. hi im bennie brazal a autocad op... regards to gerald his my classmate in college at cscst....and im really appreciate ur talents keep it up... also to ur cadworks....

    ReplyDelete

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)