Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Game 10 - Being a Cad-Operator



This is my field of work, this is my job
Using audtocad,3dmax and photoshop
This is really what I loved
Exploring the world of CAD.


Our project is more on buildings and villas
Extra careful, analyze and be creative is a must
We have engineers and architects who guide us
In order to come up good designs and creative ideas.

I do the final drafting of architectural and electrical
Also sanitary, plumbing and structural
Do also the 3d modeling and rendering
For presentation and for Baladiya also preparing.

Whatever job you’ve got
Be proud of having that
Just enjoy, value and give love
Do the best, be happy of what you have.



Baladiya will be the one to approve the proposed plans based on the kingdom standards.

Please visit on my other blog if you want to know my job experience and my sample of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)