Custom Search

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Game 12 – The City





Weekends here are thursdays and Fridays
They invited me to explore the city
In order to enjoy and not to be lonely
I had to go out and make my day happy.

I was amazed with the imposing edifices
The designs and materials of their houses
I did not expected to see like this
I thought that this is a desert place.

The road is so busy and noisy
I am afraid to across even hastily
Most of them don’t give a way
If there’s one, then you are lucky.

We arrived at home with a smile
My loneliness was gone for a while
I realized to fight for the weaknesses
Instead, see the brighter side always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)