Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Game 08 – Facing the Truth


(level 2)

When I woke up early
Tried to find my laptop in a hurry
I didn’t find it and got angry
Asking my self, who’s kidding me?

When I turned on the light
My world changed so bright
In the middle of the spotlight
I realized that just arrived last night.

I went and faced the mirror
I saw a man crying with terror
In spite of the truth and the reality
Still wishing it was a nightmare only.

The world was on me
Asking someone to help me carry
Tears flowed away and pray
To guide me in choosing this way.


I did not bring my laptop in going here in the kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)