Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Game 03 – Search for a Greener Pasture


(September 23, 2008 – from Cebu - Manila)

I can feel the big responsibility in me
With no doubt accepted the opportunity
Sacrifice to reach the dream I want to be
To give everything to my beloved family.

One silent dawn has come
Alone and tried to be calmed
Now ready to leave my native land
Hope now is in my hand.

I left my home alone with tears
And don’t know why there are fears
In every step I’ve made
The shadow of my life there is starts to fade

Yes, they don’t want to see me leaving
But still I need their blessing
Someday they will understand and proud
Our success they will shout out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)