Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Game 05 – Quest for a New Land


(8-9 hrs we landed at Bahrain Airport)


My heart was beating so fast
I’m so near and here I am at last
Just keep on moving past
And no need to avast.

But suddenly I felt afraid with the place
I realized that I am in different race
Religion, beliefs and their face
From my beloved land so diverse…

While waiting for the next flight
The day was over and it was night
Still wondering of the new sight
Long dresses of black and white.

It was the last flight finally
A big man wearing white beside me
That made me feels breathlessly
A strong odor but pleasant for them maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)