Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Game 04 – Leaving on an Airplane: The First Flight




(September 24, 2008 – from Manila - Bahrain)

When I arrived at the international airport
I realized a lot of countrymen want to resort
Sacrificing for their loved ones to support
Play the game in their own real court.

When I fastened my seatbelt
I really don’t know what I felt
It was like my body started to tilt
And feel my spirit spilt.

When I woke up from nowhere
This is it and now I am aware
Another quest and life’s chapter
No retreat and no surrender!

My dreams is higher than the plane
Wider and longer than its lane
Ready to accept the loneliness and its pain
In this game, be strong in order to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)