Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Game 11 - Homesick



After my very first day of work
I felt something inside there’s a lurk
That ready and wants to explode
In spite of trying to feel good.

I missed my friends, home and my family
I wanted to see and talk to them badly
I felt being convicted and can’t moved freely
Without a trial I was imprisoned virtually.


My tears flowed out like a river
My heart drummed faster and louder
My body shook like an earthquake
That can make the dead awake.

I felt my body became sapless
I really need someone to caress
But I am in the middle of darkness
Who can find me in this loneliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

part of the past

part of the past
this is my life before

My Skills and Magics

Upgraded Skills (drawn in autocad, 3dmax and photoshop)